Purpose of this blog

This blog is my attempt to change the way I look at events in the world around me. I have found that most of the news headlines I see everyday on my computer almost seem designed to inspire fear or anger or depression or doubt. When I study and ponder the Holy Scriptures, these negative feelings fade away, replaced by feelings of wonder, amazement, peace, joy, love, hope.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More on being Christ-Centered

A Christ-Centered life is one in which every major element is equally related to the name of Christ.  It is one in which the power of Christ surrounds or permeates everything.  The power of Christ is in His name.  It is only in and through the name of Jesus Christ that one can be saved in the Kingdom of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stat Counter